Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

A friend of mine is getting a divorce. wife blames me even

Customer Question

A friend of mine is getting a divorce. Hi wife blames me for that even though he asked for the divorce prior to knowing me. Since then, his wife has called me numerous time at all hours of the night. She has texted me nonstop. When I blocked her, she had her friends start calling me. I finally called the police and they got it to stop for awhile. Now she is calling my mom and work. I don't know what else to do.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this situation.

I suggest, you Mother will file a police report on the harassment, tell the police her relationship to you and the history between you and the wife and have them issued harassment charges as well as get a Restraining Order against her.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

At this time, with the evidence you have, I suggest you and your Mother can both get RO's.