P. Simmons, Lawyer
Experience:  16 yrs. of experience including family law.
11181181

I have a friend whose navy wife was unfaithful. He is also

Customer Question

I have a friend whose navy wife was unfaithful. He is also in the navy. He became depressed and met someone else and began a sexual relationship. He feels badly and wants to tell his wife but is afraid that he will lose his career if she reports him. The woman involved has no intention of ever admitting to the affair.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.

My name is***** have over 16 years experience in the law. Should you like to chat on the phone I am happy to for a nominal cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested I am happy to give you more details.

I am sorry for the dilemma your friend is facing. But not sure I understand your specific question...are you asking if your friends conduct was a violation of military law? If no, what is the question please?