Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
18572087

I am bringing my mom home to live with me from the nursing

Customer Question

I am bringing my mom home to live with me from the nursing home. The whole reason she had to go in there in the first place is due to 24 care. She has demengia,COPD, diabetes, and many other health problems. My mother has medicare and T19 and family care is who I am working with. I am the POA for my mom. I will be also getting paid to take care of her. I agreed to it seeing she needed 24 care, however they are only allowing 27 hours a week at 10.00 an hour. The supervisor from family care said the only reason she needs 24 hour care was cause she was in the nursing home. I don't by it. The documents from the hospital stated she needed 24 hour care in the first place and I couldn't provide it to her at the time. I just want to know if they are telling the truth or what I can do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, truth as far as what, 24 hour care? Please advise.