mmdesq
mmdesq, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with 13 years experience.
30969554

Purchased the best hdw flooring with a upstanding name,

Customer Question

purchased the best hdw flooring with a upstanding name, ordered grade one received grade 3/or worse grade have been trying to get something resolved for
the past 4/months with a sick child whom had to have major surgery had to bring
back home all carpet was torn up in house all my furniture moved we have had to
live in the house 4 months and I just put it down I thing KY don't have a pain and
suffering law, but is there something else beside the wood I can sue for nobody
know how we have had to live in a house with a sick child than bring her home
after major surgery we kept calling the company always going to higher managerment all the stress I have been thru there has to be something else I can sue for besides them just replacing my wood, I need advise because now
they have offered to pay for my wood but I donot think this is enough also
for the installation because I had to have it layed because of my child. can you
give me advise
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need my answer shortly since I have to make a reply to 8/in the morning need to know what I am entilted to
ask for
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  mmdesq replied 1 year ago.

Good Evening ,

I will try to best answer your question.

I'm sorry to say but I do not think you'll be able to pursue an action for pain and suffering. Since you are a legend of breach of contract, ie you were supposed to receive wood quality a and instead received wood quality B it is clearly a breach of contract. I would love to have a different answer for you but I just do not see how it will be possible to pursue pain and suffering or other damages under these facts. I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help but none the less this is my opion. I wish you best of luck with the remainder of your negotiations.

Expert:  sarah-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/family-law/9cbxa-purchased-best-hdw-flooring-upstanding-name-ordered.html
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.