LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

Thank you fallow up. fallowing our phone call yesterday. My

Customer Question

Thank you for your fallow up. fallowing our phone call yesterday. My yesterday question from a different angle are: back ground- I have proposed how to divide the assets we have but it has been ignored by the opposing council and left unattended becasue
we settled before appearing in front of the judge. all agreement we have reached so far exactly fallows my proposal after incurring humongous attorney's fees. In the process I have been collecting and organizing the information for the opposing council demand
and petitioner filed for motion to compel for demand for production of documents that was not handled correctly and we missed the deadline to respond and didn't respond yet with the court date on Oct. 7. question 1- How can convince the judge and the opposing
council and push to fallow my proposal which is very simple and fair, instead of fallowing boiler print approach with many unnecessary busy work that opposing council has manged to induce in this process. In addition she has been filling and actually cluttering
the file with tons of extremely misleading statements, lies , half truths, self serving judgements to seem as facts, etc...which to answer them has gobbled up all my available time.. question 2- Unintentionally being at fault of not responding to demand for
production of documents, what would be my best approach in front of the judge so he understand the unfair and unnecessary approach of the opposing council. As she has asked for hi fees for preparing the RFO and sanction on top of it. My proposal reads as fallowing.
Angie is an employee that I had relationship with for long time which was exposed 5 year ago. 1- All assets and liability will be divided equally. 2- All accounts will be open for audit. 3- For the properties that are sold and monies were divided . The amount
left after common/family expense will be considered the draw and accounted to his/her share of the person who draw the money. 4- Common and family expenses are everything except the amount used for personal use . General home expense, cost of gifts and gathering,
cost of parties for the children. 5- Payments to Angie for the period from may1014 on, when Nova got inactive will be Behrouz’s personal draw and will be part of Behrouz share. Prior payments were reasonable salary for her work in Nova and were common expense
for Nova. There are payments that was actually delayed commission and or repayment of loans from her. Dispute on those are respected. Books can show and expenses are traceable and records are available. I have had asked many time since 3 years ago if Shahin
wants to audit Nova books and record which has always been open. 6- Projects; their value, future addition, subtraction or exchange and gain/ loss therefrom (whether present or in future , one time or stream of income/loss for any length of time) that has
been acquired with the already split of proceeds from sale or refinance of previously owned real estates (when Shahin drew funds to her account under her sole control) , are considered a settled matter and will not be considered common properties or subject
to division of the asset in divorce proceeding. Projects belong to each person in charge and the monies that went to those project should add up equally. This provision include Family dollar Indiana, family Dollar Georgia for Shahin, and*****Los
Angeles, 4456 Lockwood, L.A and 2475 Slauson , Huntingnton Park for Behrouz. 7- Projects that are operated managed by third party like Olympic , car wash , Arlington will remain shared 50/50 and will split the operating income, loss and proceed of sale if
sold . 8- I have not found a solution for the house. In the worst case scenario house can be sold and proceed can be split. However the amount of taxes are so much that we need to evaluate. If we can not find a solution to that then house has to be sold at
demand of one of us. 9- Precious items, golds, silvers, stones will be divided among the children. We need to decide when and how.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

Thanks for asking for me. You have set up an additional 8 questions/issues to deal with.

As you may not be aware, the Rules of JustAnswer specify that each customer ask one question in each question thread. These are new questions that you are asking. For new questions, the customer is asked to open a new question thread, or to accept an offer of additional services. I do sincerely ***** ***** any inconvenience this might cause you. I will process an offer to you for another phone call.

You may ask for me personally by referring to me by name (Doug) in your new question and I will be able to assist you. As the questions that you are posting are new, I am required to ask you to please open up a new question thread for them. Thank you for your understanding.

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already signed up somehting that looks like new case and was told to wait for somebody to contact and paid 36 dollars. Never got an answer and I don't know where I am standing as to questions and answers and the charges.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon.

You asked a new question for which you appear to have made a deposit. That is correct. However in that question you posed an additional 8 questions/issues. I advised that JustAnswer allows one question/issue per question thread but offered to discuss all of these issues in a phone conversation if you wanted to agree to the additional service.

If you need assistance navigating the system or questions about billing, you can contact customer service at(###) ###-####

Doug