FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

Im austin i need help i need to write a letter or trabscip

Customer Question

Hi im austin i need help i need to write a letter or trabscip to a judge about my custody case and my thoughts and such and dont know were to start
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. What exactly is at issue? Are you trying to get custody or is there a matter pending?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a order we had spilt custoy i got her most of the year with him only getting her in the summer time but i lost everything to him because even though i wote a continuance it was not acepted.mind u he has a not see her or tried since she was less then 8 months old

Are you saying he filed a motion to modify that was granted as a result of you not appearing? You said you filed a continuance, so what was the basis for that? I am trying to understanding everything that happened, so I can provide you with an answer