Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

Myson has a awful time with s x s son she does everything in

Customer Question

myson has a awful time with his x for seeing his son she does everything in her power to keep him out of my sons life the last court thing they were tested for drugs she tested o[pos for pot and he tested pos for meth he swears to me he does not do that he admits to smoking pot once and a while I do believe him I believe she is setting him up she has tried to get somebody to say he hit his son well anyway just because he tested pos will he always have to have supervised visitation. she also said my son beat her up and there has been no communication between them do to court saying so
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this situation for your family.

Please note that I can only provide you information to what you ask.

Please tell me what information do you need?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i guesswhat I'm asking is just because he tested pos for meth withch he an I believe but cant prove he was set up by x will he ever get custo on weekend withoput supervised visits isn't there some kind of forgivenessd if they test him and there is no more pos results
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

Thank you.

It is unfortunate, but the supervised visits will be the only recourse for awhile. He can request to be tested each week to show that he is not using and that can speed up the process for allowing unsupervised visits.

I suggest, that he can request the pay to have him tested and he also can then go to an independent lab be tested to compare the two results. If the state's tests continue to come back positive and the independent lab comes back negative each time, then he has grounds for argument that the state is rigged.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

But that is going to be the only way to prove that the tests are not accurate and to oppose the supervised visitations.

Please let me know if you have other questions in this regard. Keep in mind, I can only answer and provide information for what you ask. I do not know what you need to know, unless you tell me. Please rate positive as this is how I get credit for my time and information.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you I don't really know what to askbecause what ever is done she always wins even when she disobeys the court ordered visistations and put in contemt she gets away with it
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry to hear that the contempt is not being enforced.

As I said, whenever your son is tested, he has the right to also pay to have an independent lab test the same day and that is how he can overcome her lies. Show that the state ordered test is not accurate.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Here is a LINK to the Illinois Code regarding Child Support.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

I apologize. That link is not for you. I have two windows open.