TJ, Esq.
TJ, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  JD, MBA
9373668

I am considering a divorce but she is a stay at home mom

Customer Question

I am considering a divorce but she is a stay at home mom ,and we have 2 children,i make 225,000.00 a year
Category: Family Law
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What's your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in the state of Maryland I have 2 boys and my wife is a stay at home mom at my decision, I earn 225,000.00 a year , and she isn't got access to any of my accounts and nothing is in her name ,I'm considering a divorce but can I afford it or try to make it work
Expert:  emc011075 replied 1 year ago.

This is a question for a family/divorce lawyer. You are in tax category. Let me switch you to correct category.

Expert:  TJ, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for the opportunity to assist you. My name is*****'m an attorney in the family law category, and I'll be glad to help if I can. However, I'm not certain that I understand your question. Can you please clarify? I just want to make sure that I understand what legal information you are seeking.

Thank you.