RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

What exactly is "Alienation of Affection"Law in Arizona?

Customer Question

Category: Family Law
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using Just Answer.

A lawsuit for alienation of affection is one brought by a deserted spouse against a third party alleged to be responsible for the failure of the marriage. Only a handful of states still allow for such suits to be brought, and they are Hawaii, Illinois, Mississippi, New Mexico, North Carolina, South Dakota, and Utah. Arizona has no such law currently.

Should you need more information or clarification, please REPLY, and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thank you.

Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 1 year ago.

Did you have any follow-up questions regarding this issue? If not, please remember to leave me a positive rating (3-5 stars) as that is the only way experts on this site are compensated for their time, even though you may have left a deposit. Thank you.