Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

65 year old female whose father never paid child support. My

Customer Question

65 year old female whose father never paid child support. My mom is 82 and needs finical help. My dad has millions. How can my mom get the money she deserves?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

1) Was child support ever ordered? If so, is he in arrears?
2) Are they divorced? Never married? Legally separated?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. This is a courtesy check to touch base with you since you had not replied to my information request. Did you receie it? Let me know. Thanks!