FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

I love a girl and texted her and trace her house once. she

Customer Question

i love a girl and texted her and trace her house once. she told me not to text her anymore but i did. Then she reported me and I lost my business. Do I have my rights to do something?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. Can you share with me how you lost your business? Were you charged criminally with anything? Who did she report you to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i am a sub-contractor for TGC sushi company. I work in daily department at HEB. The girl who reported me works also there. We are friends at first but later I love her and try to text her. But she is in relationship with her roommate. She told me about that. But I don't care because her roommate is a girl too. Re: she has a daughter. On last Friday night, the girl whom her girlfriend brother text me stop texting her. As a man, I told him I don't care why didn't she block me to text her. The next day our regional supervisor came to my store and told me that I am no longer work there no more. He told me I was reported to police and HEB manager. So on that evening, I left that city.

So what exactly is your question? It would appear that they terminated you for harassing her?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
but my cousin brother works for me till my replacement come. I can't be there no more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
At first i plan to hire a lawyer but i have to face a big company HEB snd my TGC company
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Advise me please

Yes, I certainly understand. The question is going to be if they had a right to terminate you. Based upon what you shared above, they did so, based upon the harassment of the other female employee. Allowing you to continue to work there and contact her after being told to stop, could have resulted and lead to a sexual harassment lawsuit. Even though you love her, does not give you a legal right to continuously text and contact her, once she advises you to stop. You can hire an attorney and this is an employment law issue. They need to look into the facts and see if you were wrongfully terminated as a result of your conduct and if so, you could have a possible claim

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have to wait till my replacement come. After that if i am terminated i will contact you again. More advise please. Thank you

You are welcome and I would be happy to respond at that time. If you have not already, I just kindly ask that you rate my help at this time, so I can get credit from the site.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well

Well?