LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

My name i have 2 children who are in school and it messes

Customer Question

hello my name lisa i have 2 children who are in school and it messes our week up when dad picks them up on a thursday how can i do it to get it were he only gets them on his weekend
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You will need to have your family law attorney file a Motion for Modification of Custody and ask the judge to order different days for visitation. That is the only way that you will be able to enforce the changes that you are seeking.

You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.

Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you. Thank you in advance.

I wish you and yours the best in 2015,

Doug