How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 26352
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I invested 100,000 into a home my son bought, I was supposed

Customer Question

I invested 100,000 into a home my son bought, I was supposed to spend the rest of my life there, I am no longer there, now he thinks he no longer thinks he is responsible to pay me back my whole life savings. Where do I go from here.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Do you have anything in writing, to evidence the money owed? Was the deal that in exchange for the 100k, you would live there and now he kicked you out and you want to be repaid?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing on writing, I moved by choice
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

So was the 100k a loan or you was there an agreement that when he sold, you would get X amount back? I am trying to get an idea of what the actual agreement was

Related Family Law Questions