FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

I invested 100,000 into a home my son bought, I was supposed

Customer Question

I invested 100,000 into a home my son bought, I was supposed to spend the rest of my life there, I am no longer there, now he thinks he no longer thinks he is responsible to pay me back my whole life savings. Where do I go from here.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Do you have anything in writing, to evidence the money owed? Was the deal that in exchange for the 100k, you would live there and now he kicked you out and you want to be repaid?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing on writing, I moved by choice

So was the 100k a loan or you was there an agreement that when he sold, you would get X amount back? I am trying to get an idea of what the actual agreement was