Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.
18572087

A judgment debt of $46, 373.31 expenses to be paid to my

Customer Question

A judgment debt of $46, 373.31 for educational expenses to be paid to my exwife was granted by the New State Supreme Court. The debt has been paid however the accurred interest and fees as of today amounts to $47,385.91. I am retired and on a fixed income, what legal remedy can I approach the Court to seek relief from this ongoing burdening debt.
Barry XXXX
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.

If I may ask, what if anything have you tried at this time to get this resolved?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As I previously stated yesterday I did not receive from you the answer I put forth regarding receiving relief payments for educational. When I receive your reply I will give my rating.Barry

I did not send you a response yet as I was still waiting on more information. Could you please respond to my questions?