socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

On my fee agreement and authorization to represent me with

Customer Question

On my fee agreement and authorization to represent me with regard to a expert Attorney fees what does that mean? It is supposed to be a modification of alimony suit.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  socrateaser replied 1 year ago.

Without reviewing the exact text of the fee agreement, it's difficult to be precise. Oh...I see you want a phone consultation. I will send you an additional services offer, which you may accept or decline at your convenience. If you accept, please stop all further correspondence with me via this website, or you may (probably will) lose your right to the attorney-client privilege.

Thanks for using Justanswer!