FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
9540344

My son is 14 years old and is accused of molestation were do

Customer Question

my son is 14 years old and is accused of molestation were do I get information about how to proceed with this matter
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Just to be clear, was your son the victim? Do you know who did this to him?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my son is the one who touched another child. the other child is his step sister who is 7 years old.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to know how to handle this matter who do I need to talk to how do I get answers

Thank you for the additional information. DCS is going to want to speak with you and at some point your son. This is a serious accusation and you also may want to retain a criminal defense attorney to be present at the hearing/meeting, when the time comes. It is good that you were proactive in placing him in therapy but the next thing is to see if any type of charges will be filed against him or how the State will proceed.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!