Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

What should I do-it-yourself My five year old son is with s

Customer Question

What should I do-it-yourself My five year old son is with his father & his girlfriend, they left San Diego with no notice or contact. I'm trying to fight him but he lies & wins. I am suppose to have visits but they don't care they ignore me. I should know my son's teachers, I don't even know where they live or where my baby goes to school. I don't get told medical info- nothing. I'm in a constant panic, don't sleep, cry all the time. My son wants me I know it and there's nothing I can do
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am so discouraged because the judge automatically took his side, she didn't even allow me to speak in response to a lie, a lie I can easily prove because it is documented with the American Embassy. Not to mention Nick had just gotten out of prison for domestic violence when I met him. Of course I knew nothing about that , he told me he was a fireman. I was a nurse and thought it was cute we should meet. Stupid. I had just turned 40, or was about to, and he was 25. The age thing didn't come up until Nicholas was born and we filled out the birth certificate. All of a sudden things changed even more, and the cruel slander and public humiliation began. My kids were ashamed & embarrassed of me, I was an out cast at the church I loved, and Nick portrayed me as the neighborhood who're. CPS got involved, if it wasn't for their help I never would have seen my son again after he was born. All the info in our background checks became public, Nick used it anything he could against me. When he failed to get child support from me him and his girlfriend became so ruthless & cruel it was obvious they were pushing my buttons exasperating my post pardon depression hoping I would use & overdose. He even recommended I commit suicide. He punched me in the face as hard as he could while he had me pinned down, damaged my eye so bad I had to see a specialist for months, but he justified it by making up something worse that I had done to deserve it. But he hit me because I told him to leAve. He said I tossed our son across the bed. A lie. Every time he did something horrible he came up with something I had done to deserve it. Everyone was believing his lies and I began to rage and panic out of fear for my son. My son would beg me to help him to keep him with me, and there was nothing I could do. I called the police- and they arrested me. And they shook Nicks hand. Nick would smile and laugh at me when no one aS looking. I heard him tell my son that I don't want to see him, that I have better things to do. I can never express what these years of knowing Nick Do Mail has been like, he'll is not even close. He intentionally sabotaged me so I would be late for court & get locked out, but I just sound even crazier if I mention all those things.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this matter.

Can you please tell me

1 - Do you have a court order for any type of visitation?

2 - If not, how is it that the Father has your son without a court Order?

Thank you