Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

Does this mean anything to you: RECES10256835? I found

Customer Question

Does this mean anything to you: RECES10256835? I found something referencing it and I don't know what it is.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
I will need to know in what regard you found this? What state? And is this a criminal or civil matter?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I found it in a mysterious email of my husband's. Not sure it relates to law at all but I have my suspicions. The rest of the email just said "check it out."
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Without knowing what state or if it is a court matter, it is difficult to decipher. I am going to opt out and your deposit will remain in tact. Perhaps, another professional is more familiar. Good luck. Please do not rate or reply here and your deposit will remain in tact. Thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Sorry to ask, but does it seem like case law to you? I'm not familiar with the string of characters at all.
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

It could be an acronym for something within the courts, yes.