LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

I am getting ready to file divorce in marshfield mo I am

Customer Question

I am getting ready to file for a divorce in marshfield mo I am also 6 months pregnant last year I found out my husband was using drugs he claims he quit but I found meth and Xanax in my house last week he admitted the drugs belonged to him what can I do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Has he relocated from the marital residence? If so how long ago?

2. What can you do about what? The drugs?

3. Are you prepared to file for divorce in the immediate future? If so I can explain what you will want to consider doing.

Doug