How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillips Esq. Your Own Question
Phillips Esq.
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 18833
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Phillips Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm filing uncontested divorce w\children.i need these form.

Customer Question

I'm filing for a uncontested divorce w\children.i need these form . cs/47. peti.tion for divorce.answer&waiver. commissioners certificate w/affidavit of testimonies agreement.statement of non represtation. so where do you find it
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

After exhaustive search, I was not able to find divorce complaint with children. The only form I found is the one with no children. You would need to contact your Clerk's office for this form. For the rest of the forms on your question, click on the links below to review and download them.

Related Family Law Questions