Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Pro Se uncontested divorce with chldren over 18 in Fort Bend

Customer Question

Pro Se uncontested divorce with chldren over 18 in Fort Bend County TX. Would like assistance understanding the Pro Se packet which includes request for trial setting; request for proceess, information request form & suit affectig the family relationship form. Looking for a limited scope representation
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

What exactly can I answer for you in regards ***** *****?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.