Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

PLEASE KINDLY TELL ME THE AGE MY DAUGHTER HAS TO BE IN ORDER

Customer Question

PLEASE KINDLY TELL ME THE AGE MY DAUGHTER HAS TO BE IN ORDER TO HAVE THE RIGHT TO PICK WITH WHICH PARENT SHE WANTS TO BE WITH????? EXTREMELY IMPORTANT A LOT OF DECISCION MAKING IS RIDING ON THIS ANSWER
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

This depends - what state is this in, please?