Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer
Experience:  18 years of litigation experience.
18321761

Yesterday, I received call from Child Protective Services in

Customer Question

Yesterday, I received call from Child Protective Services in my state of Maryland. Without my consent or knowledge, prior to this case worker speaking with me, they proceeded to question my 7 year old son and forced him to drop his pants and boxers in order to visually search him, this was after he said no. This was not in the presence of a medical professional. The cause behind the alleged neglect was that he was exhibiting signs of a UTI and he spoke of playing with fire. This from a child who has a documented history of destructive behavior.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Zoey, JD replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with this question.

Has CPS removed your child from your household? What is the question that you would like to ask about this situation?