Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

CPS is doing a home inspection today at 4:30pm. I see no

Customer Question

CPS is doing a home inspection today at 4:30pm . I see no reason why they should keep her another day.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

I agree. I am not disagreeing. They are already out of compliance with the Order. You can call the Law Clerk now and say why is CPS keeping this child against the court's orders?

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

I was only saying that sometimes, the judges don't know the process for how things with these agencies are done to get the paperwork out.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Additionally, if your daughter has her own independent test, she can really stick it to them if they say she is positive.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.

Thank you