LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

If a child was born and on birth record it has the father's

Customer Question

if a child was born and on birth record it has the father's last name but welfare(insurance part) has the mother's last name. I was wondering how legal that was being now child goes to school and medical records say one name school another.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. I'm not sure what you are specifically looking for here. I apologize if I am reading too much into your question, but I presume that you want to know more than a simply yes or no answer to your question. What is it more specifically that you want to know about? What are your concerns?

Doug