Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

We need someone who can give us a template Writ of Mandate

Customer Question

We need someone who can give us a template for a Writ of Mandate to be filed with the CA appeals court. We are Pro Per.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there -

-

Can you give us some more information on the case that you need this for? What are some of the case points? You see, when a case gets to the appeals court there are generally not really any forms or templates that you can use and such documents must be prepared from scratch.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Legalease, I apologize, some how my question was posted twice according to customer care. Another attorney has given me a response that is helpful. Thank you for responding.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Best of Luck with all of this!

-

MARY