Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

On March 21, 2014 my two daughters were removed from my home

Customer Question

On March 21, 2014 my two daughters were removed from my home in place in the foster care due to my husband and eyes drug addiction we completed all requirements that was asked of us and was reunified with our girls three months later they were completely released to our care in November 2014.
My daughters spend their summers in Las Vegas with their biological father every year this past summer my ex-husband was under the impression that my husband and I were using again which led him to call and make a claim with our local social services during the time that the girls were gone my has been and I get a relapse my girls have not been home for a week but social services has called and requested that we come up and talk to them because there is now an investigation should I be worried about them getting a hair follicle? What should I do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) please wait to rate until I ask you to do so. It may take a few replies for me to be able to render an complete answer. I will let you know when I do.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. What do you mean "what should I do?" This is a very open ended question. Can you be more specific?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.