How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 36714
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

If my parents want Guardianship of me and I'm mentally sane

Customer Question

if my parents want Guardianship of me and I'm mentally sane can they do that?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.


My name is FiveStarLaw. Although I am a lawyer, my answers are information only and do not form an attorney/client relationship.

I will do my best to provide you with helpful information. If the information which I provide is not clear to you or does not fully answer your question, please ask me for clarification by using the reply button.

Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.

If you are over the age of 18, your parents may not take guardianship of you if you are mentally competent

Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.

Have I answered your question or may I assist you further?

Related Family Law Questions