LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced Family Law Attorney
63726236

MY wife and I have a separation agreement in which I am

Customer Question

MY wife and I have a separation agreement in which I am supposed to pay her $1500.00 a month. Let me first state that she walked out on me and our 2 boys ages 11 & 15 4 years ago. She only works 4 hour a day at a school 8 months a year and earns about $9000.a year. Though she is a licensed beautician she refuses to get a full time job. I have a Union job and bring home $5200 a month, my mortgage is 2700 a month. It is impossible for me to pay her this amount of spousal support . I only signed the agreement because the atty I had said it was a good deal
Since March I have only been able to come up with one payment. I received a letter from her atty to pay up or be arrested. How can I have this renegotiated.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LegalGems replied 1 year ago.

what state is this in regards to?