Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Experience:  I have assisted many customers and clients with their family law questions and I'm experienced in family law litigation.
45002201

I'am a disabled veteran with family court issues. last week

Customer Question

I'am a disabled veteran with family court issues. last week was my 3rd time seeing him on this restraining order. I'am doing everything the court order tells me to do. Then last week Judge Manley said he's considering, asked if my mom was there I said no so he set me up with the 4th date he said he's considering. Is that good or bad?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.

It's probably neither good or bad. It probably means that he wants to speak to your mother about being somewhat of a 3rd party custodian. That is, the judge probably want to enlist your mother to make sure you are following the rules and abiding by the restraining order. Of course, that is speculation on my part, but if the judge wanted to do something you, he probably would have done so already.

Do you have any questions? If so, feel free to ask. If not, please remember to "rate" my answer before you go. Good luck. Also, thank you for your service and your sacrifice.