Michael J, Esq.
Michael J, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Licensed Attorney - represented hundreds of clients in criminal cases, family law disputes, traffic issues, and general legal issues. Youth Court Prosecutor.
18210975

We live in state. He is taking out a business line of credit

Customer Question

We live in Washington state. He is taking out a business line of credit and has stated he is purchasing equipment for 75,000.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. By moving forward today, you understand and acknowledge that while I can provide general information about the issue you are having, I can not provide legal advice, meaning you must speak to a local attorney before you act.

Thanks for the information. What question can I help you with regarding the facts you presented?

Thanks,

Michael