How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask FamilyAnswer Your Own Question
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 26348
Experience:  10 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
FamilyAnswer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How to make children services act on a little biys neglect

Customer Question

How to make children services act on a little biys neglect and abuse. They wont do anything cause she has them believeing people are just mad at her is what she says,and they seem to believe her. This is Richland Co,children services. How do I contact a higher up agientcy or someone that will act or make them act but afraid they will just dismiss that its fine,and i promise you,it isnt fine. She falls under cruel and heartless. Please help me and this little 8 yr old boy!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. Do you have evidence to show and support the neglect and abuse?