KimberlyLaw
KimberlyLaw, Lawyer and Real Estate Broker
Experience:  13 years of experience practicing law.
8989662

I would like to know what rights a juvenil has when

Customer Question

I would like to know what rights a juvenil has when appearing in court, should the court room be cleared to proctect the rights of the child, who would you contact if this is dont done?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  KimberlyLaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am happy to assist you today.

Generally the court would not take any special steps in a court appearance when a child is involved, unless the attorneys involved in the case make a motion. Either the District Attorney or the attorney representing the child would make such a motion. So yes, it is possible to have the courtroom cleared, but this would not happen without taking that step of requesting the court to do this.

Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Kim

I see that you were able to review my answer.
I am currently online and available to answer any follow up questions.
If you don't have any, please close out the question with positive feedback, or else the system will keep your money and I won't get paid for my work with you.
Thank you,
Kim

Just letting you know i am online right now if you have any follow up questions about my answer.

If not, please be sure to close out the question with positive feedback, otherwise the system may keep your money and I won't get credit for my work with you.

Take care,

Kim