Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My child turned 18 in May 2015,she lives with her mother in

Customer Question

My child turned 18 in May 2015,she lives with her mother in Arlington Tx.
she is not out of high school yet because of credits going back to finish.
Question is child support? she is 18 years old,what are the laws in Tx.
Keep in mind divorce was in Maryland?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
cell#(###) ###-####Patrick
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. In order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.
1. What year did the Maryland court first issue the child support order?
As you have asked for a phone call, I will offer you that and I will process that offer to you after I get this posted to your question thread.
After you accept my offer of the phone call, would you please provide your phone number in the box entitled "Enter private contact info"? After you do that, please send me a quick Reply to let me know that you have posted the number, so I can call you.
Thanks in advance,
Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Hi Patrick,
I have researched your facts and legal issues and i have your answers. I am waiting for you to respond. You asked for a phone call and I am more than willing to call you with what I presume will be good news.
Doug
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
If you have changed your mind and do not want a call, that is fine with me. Just let me know, and I can always type out an answer. All I was doing was trying to accommodate your request.
Doug