How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11595
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Owed over $30,000 in back child support in Ga. it has been

Customer Question

Owed over $30,000 in back child support in Ga. it has been turned over to Md. Was married but knew child was not mine. Wife refused DNA test and signed my name to birth certificate. I am self employed and unable to renew my drivers license in Md. Can I pay off child support and get my Md drivers license back? How also had DUI but time served for that offense. Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I must sign up for a free trial etc. DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD FOR THIS SERVICE AS I DO NOT WANT A MONTHLY PAYMENT. Will send this response to Credit Card company if charged .
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please understand, the experts of this site are not employees of this site, so we get no credit for spending time with customers from the site, it comes from customers. If you have any payment issues, please check with customer service at first and if you agree to the terms they explain to you, please let us know and we can proceed.