Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I live on Island, NY. My neighbor has a big RV with plates

Customer Question

I live on Long Island, NY. My neighbor has a big RV with plates parked in his drive way. Is he aloud to do so. Sometimes it blocks my vision when living my home.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.
Hello
This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.
There are no state laws that prohibit this. However, if you have a Homeowner's Association, there could be something in the restrictions about having certain vehicles in the driveway. And so you need to get a copy of the Covenant's and Restrictions and see if your HOA has anything to that regard.
If you do not have HOA, tell me the municipality/town/city you live in and I can check the local laws.
Please note that I can only provide information for what you ask. In that regard, if you have other questions or need clarification, please post them here. Otherwise, I appreciate your Positive Rating as that is how I get credit for my time and information.
If you received an invite to participate in a phone call, that is automatically generated by this site. I do not participate in phone calls offered by this site, but we can continue here.
Thank you