LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.
15277592

I need a local lawyer /S problems, not disibility can you

Customer Question

I need a local lawyer for S/S problems, not disibility can you giv e me a list of them in Houston TX. ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.
Good afternoon,
I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.
Here is a link to a list of social security attorneys who practice in the Houston Texas area:
http://lawyers.findlaw.com/lawyer/lawyer_dir/search/jsp/stdSearch_process.jsp?refinedSearchBox=1&keyword=Social+Security&previousKeyword=Social+Security+--+Disability&location=Houston%2C+TX&previousLocation=Houston%2C+TX&sortBy=distance_default&sLanguage=default
You may reply back to me using the Reply link and I will be happy to continue to assist you until I am able to address your concerns, to your satisfaction.
Please remember to rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for helping you.
I wish you and yours the best in 2015,
Doug