Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I was married to my Ex and we split up, I immediately moved

Customer Question

Good afternoon
I was married to my Ex and we split up, I immediately moved to Florida and finally filed divorce papers 3 yrs after due to lack of funds. In that time she found someone else and had a baby with him unbeknownst to me. WA state says I owe them child support even tho its not my child because I was legally married to her at the time, she even put my last name on the kid, I have been dealing with this and paying child support for over 20yrs. I am tired of paying for for a child that is not mine, what can I do to terminate this order please help?
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your post. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
My apologies but I do not engage in phone calls because it may violate my state bar requirements. I can, as an additional service, communicate via Skype but please be aware that it would not create an attorney/client relationship nor could I represent you off-site. Or I can just write my answer below. Please advise on which option is more ideal for you, thank you!