Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am getting ready to file a motion to modify

Customer Question

I am getting ready to file a motion to modify custody/visitation order. The clerk will not tell me if I've put the right information on it. Can someone please walk me through this real quick. Live in NC
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I can take a quick glance. Please upload the document.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't upload it by camera for some reason. I would rather call but I don't need to pay another $52 just to talk to someone.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry, but I cannot take a call, anyhow. So it would have to be uploaded. If you are having trouble uploading it, see here. Or, you can contact customer service and send it to them via email, and they will forward it to me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just forget it, I'll do this in my own. I want my money back please.