Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

My sons has children every other week on the moms week she

Customer Question

my sons has children every other week on the moms week she will not get out of bed and take to school she did it last year and today was first day of school and she didn't take them says she is going to home school…she does not have a ged! he is educated but judge has her getting so much money because he is a baby doc but she never worked since she became pg with their first of two children…so far, attorneys just take his money and don't do a thing. he is hiring another one…the school feels bad for him and see what is going on but can't help. She even calls oil ice and tries to get him in trouble and police can't help but it is badd for kids to see them come. Police have told my son she is pathetic and even has reports from neighbors…. I find it so hard to believe how nobody really gets anywhere. My son is almost ready for break down…as am I I have tried to stay out of idt but my heart breaks
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I am sorry to hear of this situation for your son. The school certainly can intervene. If the she does not have an approved program for home schooling the children, then the school can have her brought up on criminal charges for the truancy of the children.

I suggest that your son can also take this back to court for a Modification and have the order changed so that he has the children on a full time, sole custody basis because of the Mother's negligence of not seeing they are in school.