Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

There is a miner with acs. we are selling aproperty and need

Customer Question

there is a miner with acs . we are selling aproperty and need acs to approve sale. we are in dyre need to close this sale due to bills. the court has to assiged a lawyer for the miner .we need to know how to get this acs to assign a lawyer promptly. we have been waitting for 6 monthes now and nothing. please advise.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: (A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) the site allows experts to opt out of participation in phone calls and I may or may not be able to participate in this feature.
I am sorry to hear about this situation. When you say "ACS," what do you mean? that can be one of several things.
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we need to know can we expedite the process of having acs assign a laywer for the mine ???????
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
What does ACS stand for, please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
children services
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
What someone in your situation may wish to do is to file a Motion to Appoint Attorney Ad Litem or Amicus. This will ask the Court to appoint an attorney for the child.
All parties to the case need to be served, and the motion is to be set for an oral hearing.
Gentle Reminder: Please, use the REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or rate positively and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still waitting for advise
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
What someone in your situation may wish to do is to file a Motion to Appoint Attorney Ad Litem or Amicus. This will ask the Court to appoint an attorney for the child. The Court then makes the decision to appoint an attorney for the minor at the Judge's discretion.
I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.