Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

Looking law lawyer that I could afford. my ex wants to take

Customer Question

looking for family law lawyer that I could afford. my ex wants to take baby away from me when I have full custody as well as a restraining order for domestic violence . I was told but never serve there's a court on the 19th the father lied and said I was putting baby in danger because I'm doing drugs and living on the streets and the judje gave him total custody until court but police officers honor my paper wrk since I had full custody and restraing order on father . what do I do know? I don't want to loose my child. he's very abusive our son witness the violence and father showed baby how to hit me, my son is emotional tramatized he's not speaking at his age and he's very emotional an aggressive he's afraid of his father. he hasn't complied with restraining order constantly calls me to Harras me and has told me he has people that will take baby away from me and he will flee to Guatemala, I fear for my child and our safety .. Alicia R.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello Alicia

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

So let me get the facts straight and correct me where I am wrong, please.

1 You have custody of the child? And is this by court order at this time?

2 And a restraining order against the Father? Is he on the birth certificate?

3 You have not been served by have been told (by whom, please) that you have court on the 19th of August - tomorrow? Do you know what court?

4 He is violation of the Restraining Order because he continues to contact you? Have you reported that to the police? And if yes, what was the response to the RO violation?