Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My Husband been accusing of being a child molester to my 12

Customer Question

Hi my Husband been accusing of being a child molester to my 12 year old daughter on ,he's not her father.I find out the next day after I move out from the marital home on February28-2015.The state persecutor said to me they didn't have any evidence against him,The case was going to be a she say he said
And he got released from jail and now we going through a divorce,he asked for me to move back to the marital home so the kids can go back to school in the same area.and my 12year old daughter will not move back there because of a bad memory at the house.and also I don't want to go back to the house,my hearing is coming up soon 9/2..what should I do😒
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. I am sorry to hear about what you are going through. What hearing is on 9/2? A divorce proceeding? Also, if you are divorcing, why does he think or why would you want to move into the home if you are not going to reconcile?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we also have two daughters together and then he tried to get visitation and I am so scared

Is the criminal case still pending?