Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

I found out today that my husband has filed against me. I

Customer Question

I found out today that my husband has filed against me. I got a copy of the papers from the court house and in them he is asking for monthly support and me to pay the lawyers. My income is within a few $ of his. He claims I am self supporting (SS and a pension from retirement) and healthy(I am under a heart doctor's care). I need a lawyer in Independence MO that I can talk with to handle this. I have information that his lawyer should know. Can you help me?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

Lawyers on this site are precluded from representing customers of this site. But I can provide you with information for a legal referral service. Please let me know if that is sufficient.

Also, if you have any questions in this regard, I can provide you information to your questions

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a referral since I've already paid you a referral for Independence Missouri plays for a divorce lawyer
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

I suggest that if you use the MO Bar Association for a legal referral service, you are guaranteed an attorney in your area who is in good standing. Here is the contact (573)(###) ###-#### ***** through Friday – 9 AM until 3 PM