Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My boyfriend has a court order to see he's daughter every

Customer Question

My boyfriend has a court order to see he's daughter every Sunday from 10am-10pm. Since the day he went to court we had to deal with rude comments from he's daughters gran-mom and he's daughter's mother boyfriend. Every time we pick her up we have to call he's daughter's grand-mom so she can call her boyfriend to come out and same way when we drop her off. Sometimes we have to pick her up from her grand-moms but I'm not allowed to go because she won't let her go with him. We don't have any type of communication with he's daughters mother because of her boyfriend. There's Sundays where we don't have her because he says they are not going to be home Just last Sunday her boyfriend came out and yelled at him that he is not allowed to go pick her up at he's house and that he wasn't giving us any phone number to call her. My boyfriend does not want to deal with him or anyone else but he's daughter's mother and doesn't know how to go about it?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 1 year ago.

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about what is going on and certainly understand. Is there any legal reason that the mother will not speak with your boyfriend/father directly? Is this something that was court ordered or just something the 3 of them have made up and the way they respond?

Just wanted to follow up and see if you had a chance to respond?