Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I have a totally disabled grandson who has lived with me

Customer Question

I have a totally disabled grandson who has lived with me since 6 mos old. My name has been on the tile of this home since bought. this was just the 1st hearing at divorce court,no question to file out yet. Went in and judge did not even listen in court to facts proof he was lying he even admitted to forge my name on van used for mikey and fraud in open court, nothing, he was allowed to lie through his teeth she did not want any proof that all lies . She said I was to vacate my home that my money helped pay for and Mikeys and my sons. She also went to school with his son.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  JD 1992 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

I read your facts, is there a specific question with which I could assist?