Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.
10707909

My friend is getting a divorce in and resides in Georgia. s

Customer Question

My friend is getting a divorce in and resides in Georgia. His soon to be ex wide has repeatedly threw temper tantrums that involve bashing him in front of the children and uses such vulgar language that its offensive to grown adults. She has been told by my friend that its very harmful to the children....that are 2 1/2 and 6 yrs of age. What legal avenues can he presue and what exactly is what she's doing to these children?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 1 year ago.

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard

I suggest that if the divorce is pending, he can file for a Temporary custody of the children based on the Mother's behavior not being in the best interest of the children. The court may order the temporary custody to the Father until the entire matter of custody is resolved. And your friend can present witnesses who have heard her talking in this way in front of the children