Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Can i re you to write the info of court paying s part and to

Customer Question

Can i hire you to write the info for contempt of court for not paying his part and to enter that statement of giving the children what is due to them. the last time i attended court was over the phone. I have everything you will need just need to come
to you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much for requesting for my assistance:
to you.

Response: Unfortunately, I cannot represent you. I cannot contact you outside of this forum. The terms of service prohibits it. Also and more importantly, I am not licensed to practice law in the state of California.
California Courts website is very user friendly. You can find most forms you need on that site and how to complete the forms. Other forms can be obtained by calling the Courthouse, the Clerk's office. Click on the link below for California Courts self-help center:
http://www.courts.ca.gov/selfhelp.htm