Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

My fiance with a mitad Intuos I get your kid and Johns

Customer Question

Good morning my fiance with a mitad Intuos I get your kid and Johns Hopkins Hospital I need to know how do I go about having visitation rights
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please explain what is going on here? It is a bit confusing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question you got was not correct the question should read my fiance was admitted in John Hopkins Psychiatric treatment I want to know about how do I go about getting visitation rights
Thank you for your reply. I figured you used a voice to text or something like that, which is why it did not make sense.
As you are not related, the only visitation rights you have would be the normal visitation rights set by the hospital for general visitors. You would not have family visitation rights. Legally, the only way to have family visitation rights is to be married or prove you are related to her.
If you are being denied visitation, then your only option is to file a petition in the court for visitation and prove 1) she wants to see you and 2) you are not a harm to her.