Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My husband and I have been married 11yrs together 24.he got

Customer Question

My husband and I have been married 11yrs together 24.he got into drugs and has been hanging out with some gal.he was home every night all those years. Now they claim they were married and divorced. He stripped every penny we had. Now I find out she is getting spousal support. They are scammers and have got caught lots of times. I have been trying to get a divorce but can't afford an attorney. He has one. We split Jan 2,2014. Can I she them both. What papers can I file to get immediate help. Will she have to pay me the money back.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
How could they be married if you were married to him already? Can you please explain?
Have you gone to the local legal aid office?
You want to file a divorce from him, she has nothing to do with the situation and cannot be sued under WA law, so you will have to take it out on him in the property division to recover what you can that he has taken.